Baseball Junior Conversion Kit (baseball to softball)
- The slim 5×7 design is ideal for batting cage tunnels, athletic facilities, or on any outdoor field. The curved side is designed to completely protect the pitcher’s upper body and shoulders, which the traditional L-Screen leaves exposed. The straight side can be used for softball and short-toss.
- 1 1/2 inch galvanized rust-proof steel frame
- Black #48 Dyneema braided double-knotted nylon netting
- 2 year guarantee on frame and netting
- Made in the USA with premium materials
- The A-Screen Pro-X boasts a larger and taller design, thicker steel tubing, bigger wheels and additional padding. The Pro-X is built for use at athletics facilities and by the pros.
- 1 3/4 inch galvenized (non-rusting) steel frame
- Black pillow-case style #60 nylon netting
- Black 1/2 inch thick Safe Foam padding reduces ricochet and bounce back
- Welded axles and 10 inch Never-Flat rubber wheels
- 2-year Guarantee on netting and frame
- Made in the USA