Having your a turf field built right the first time just become easier, nobody has more expertise in the Northeast than Homefield Sports.
There are two key parts to converting a natural grass field: Building the Base and Turf Installation. Construction timetable for any synthetic turf facility will vary depending on the details. IE: permit requirements, conditions of the site, the size of the surface being installed. Here are some of the steps to build your field of dreams.
Building the Foundation
The base not only serves as the platform for the artificial turf, it is necessary for drainage. Our team offers our clients assistance to evaluate the current field conditions and recommend design details. While every project is personalized, here are some of the phases to building the perfect foundation:
- Field Excavation to Subgrade
- Install Perimeter Concrete Curb/Nailer
- Install Fabric and Field Underdrain System
- Install Free Draining Base Stone and Finish Stone
Next up is the turf installation. In a short time you’ll go from an empty base to a lush playing field. Here’s how we do it.
- Off-load Turf Rolls and Place Turf
- Connect Turf Panels
- Install Field Markings and Decorative Markings
- Install Infill
- Remove Construction Entrance/Clean Up/Demobilize/Test Field
The key to executing your field of dreams is straightforward. Hire Homefield Sports for your home field advantage to help keep the project on time, under budget and at the quality you are looking for.